Friday, August 6, 2010

Bedrest.

So here we are at Day 2 of total bedrest. For anyone who has experienced it- you know how not fun it really is....it's even less fun this time around when I have a toddler.

We had to spend a very stressful night at the hospital on Wednesday, I was contracting more than the monitor liked to see- so at 11 pm we headed over. Fortunately, things slowed down quite a bit overnight, and in the morning I was still doing well. I never had to have the IV meds either- just IV fluids- which is bad enough since I hate IV's completely as it is.

So now..I just feel like a ticking time bomb.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear you are on bedrest. I never had to experience that so I have no words of wisdom...but take care of yourself and the little one! Ugh, IVs stink!! Stay well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I'm trying. This is hard when you have such a long way to go :(

    ReplyDelete