Thursday, August 26, 2010

More to complain.

Here I am back again. Here since Tuesday after my cervical ultrasound showed more shortening. Now we're down to 1.3. AND baby B has extra fluid- so that is adding pressure to my cervix. I love my doc and all- and I like that he is so cautious, but oh. This sucks.

We were 29 weeks on Tuesday- and want to keep going. So the terb shots, the steroid shots, and now the glucose checks are a must. So not what I want to be doing! I am sick already of the diabetic diet- and it's literally been one day. I am here until Monday. I am so missing my apple pie ala mode that I want to cry.

This blood sugar fiasco isn't forever. Apparently the steroid shots create this havoc on my system and it should even back out.

Anyhow. I have a huge headache and just feeling sorry for myself. I am so sick of living in fear that I am going to drop these twins early.

2 comments:

  1. Hi!!!
    I caught your comments on my blog and just had to come by and say Hello. I vow to never complain...ok, cut down on my complaining {Hee} about my Twins and daughter after knowing that your oldest is 18 months. Kudos to you girl, I wish you all the best. I'll be back, I'm eager to see your new arrivals. Many blessings to you, you are in for more love that you could ever imagine!!
    :)

    Tammi
    http://www.myorganizedchaos.net/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tammi :) we really cannot wait to meet them!

    ReplyDelete