Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Blah..back in the hospital week 29

Unfortunately I am spending the 18 month birthday of my son back in the hospital where I had him--alone. Well, I'm never alone- but as for people on the outside of me, yes, alone. I went back in for a cervix check today and it had gone down from a 1.9 last Tuesday to a 1.3 today. Not what we wanted to hear.

So here I am, back in the hospital on a slew of medications to stop the contractions- hoping against hope that they work so I don't a) have to go on the magnesium or b) actually go into labor. It's upsetting to say the least, but at least this time we are farther along and people seem more optomistic that this is preventative.

Good news today, is that I am on a roll with blog winnings! I won a $75 gc to Zutano for the boys' coming home outfits from Double Duty Mommy, and a neato pair of SLIX boxers for my husband from Potamus Prefers. Friday I had a double whammy with a $100 gc win to Amazon on life360's blog, and a HUGE win from Baby Gizmo's weekly giveaway- a Safety 1st Indigo Travel System. I consider myself very, very lucky---and being on bed rest entering contests all day long doesn't hurt :)

No comments:

Post a Comment