Thursday, July 7, 2011

Babyproofing. AKA Being a prisoner in your own home.

I am so over the different levels of barricades we have around the house. For B, we have recently had to install door knob stoppers/foilers to keep him from opening doors that he should not (his room, the twins' room, the front door, pantry) and create havoc or escape our home completely. Mind you, we still have the gates at the top and bottom of the stairs- for him as much as for the twins too.

And now, with L being  the master at escaping my barricade attempts, we have a baby gate backed up with a kitchen chair at one end of the living room. It is slowly driving me insane and I feel like we will never again live in a home where you have free range. I know, someday we will. But oh. Somedays someday cannot come quickly enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment