Thursday, April 14, 2011

Vacation Getaway!

So these days I am focusing my contest entries on winning my family a vacation. Who doesn't need  one,  right? Just like everyone else- we need one badly. The  twins are now  6 months old, and B  is 2- so we think  that we would take B and let the gparents babysit the twins. My husband and I just really need  some r&r and time to reconnect. I know...don't we all?

One contest I am looking at right now is the 25th Anniversary Multi City Vacation Getaway Contest. This would be such  a fun one from Clipper Vacations! I love the Pacific Northwest, and  miss being out there. This one would be a blast with my hubs. Here's what you can win:

Northwest Multi City Vacation Getaway for Two


Cruise on the Victoria Clipper plus a champagne continental breakfast aboard

One night accommodation at Coast Victoria Harbourside Hotel & Marina

Transportation via Cruise Victoria motor coach to the Butchart Gardens

Admission for two to The Butchart Gardens including high tea

Pacific Coach Lines transportation and BC Ferry between Victoria and Vancouver, BC

One night stay at Delta Vancouver Suites in Vancouver, BC

Tickets for the Hop On Hop Off Vancouver Trolley Tour

Amtrak Cascades transportation between Seattle, WA and Vancouver, BC

One night stay at the Mayflower Park Hotel in Seattle

Savor Seattle Pike Place Market Tour

No comments:

Post a Comment