Thursday, January 6, 2011

Hey, I'm sorry...

Dear Sad and Sorry Blog:

I hope you understand why I have neglected you. In fact, I really don't even have the time right now to be posting this- as I have to get B down for a nap, change the duo and get myself to the doc in about 30 minutes. But I just wanted to throw this out there: hey, I'm sorry.

I would hope that you saw this coming when I announced the twins' arrival. And with B getting more and more crazy these days- well, to throw in yet another cliche- it's not you, it's me. I'm going to try to be more attentive and loving- and not cheapen you by only posting when I want to win something from another blog. I promise. I'm resolving to find new things to write about- great sites and stores as well as products to use--as well as the oh so not hilarious anecdotes from daily life. Things are CRAZY no doubt, but as always I will find the time. I promise.

Please take me back? xo-

No comments:

Post a Comment