Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Feeling...uncomfortable.

So here we are at 24 weeks today and I have no idea how I am going to make it. If all goes well, we still have 13 more to go( that's my goal- 37, but I will take 38). My skin is stretched so tight- and breathing has become difficult with my lungs shoved upwards. Also, my stomach is squished so even though food LOOKS good, I can no longer eat as much as I'd like. I digress, everyone is healthy and that's what counts, right?

We met a friend for lunch today- it was 97 degrees. If anyone ever says anything to you about how it must really suck to be pregnant in the summer- yeah it does. But in all honesty- it's the combo of everything that makes it so difficult...and chasing a 16 month old in the process (as well as having two in your uterus) doesn't make it any easier!

No comments:

Post a Comment